DISABILITY ATTORNEYS OF MICHIGAN
You can easily experience confusion and frustration when you apply for disability benefits in Warren. You have many hoops to jump through and hurdles to clear. You may get discouraged and feel like giving up. However, giving up is not an option when these benefits are your lifeline to making ends meet.
You should seek help immediately from Disability Attorneys of Michigan. Our knowledgeable legal team helps residents in the City of Warren, Macomb County and throughout Michigan to overcome the challenges they face in the disability benefits process.
We start every case with a free consultation. We can meet you at our Warren office located at 28755 Schoenherr, Suite 100, Warren, MI 48088. If you do not drive, you can easily get to our office by SMART bus. However, we can also meet at a location that is more convenient for you.
28755 Schoenherr Road, Suite 100, Warren, MI 48088
Our skilled disability attorneys are known for:
- Extensive experience. We have more than 100 years of combined experience. We have built up vast knowledge and insights into the complicated Social Security disability and VA disability systems. We use that knowledge to our clients’ advantage.
- Compassionate service. We treat every client as if they are a member of our family. Our concern for our clients doesn’t stop when their case is over. That caring attitude leads many of our clients to refer their friends and family members to us for help. We consider referrals to be the highest compliment a client can pay us.
- Comprehensive approach. We know that many of our disabled clients need more than just benefits. We go the extra mile to help clients to find housing assistance programs as well as free and low-cost health care clinics. We want our clients to get the well-rounded support they need.
If you or a loved one needs help applying for Social Security disability or VA disability benefits in Warren or elsewhere in Michigan, contact us today. Our skilled disability attorneys can help with your initial application and the appeals process.
How Our Attorneys Help People with Disabilities in Warren, Michigan
Many law firms try to cover a lot of practice areas. Our firm focuses solely on helping people who need disability benefits. We help our clients by:
- Applying for Social Security disability benefits. When you meet with us, we will explain what you should expect from the SSD benefits application process and determine what types of disability benefits you may need. We will take the time to ensure your claim is thoroughly documented, which will improve your chance for approval.
- Pushing claims through the process. Many applicants spend months or years waiting for their SSD benefits claim to be processed. We focus on providing claims reviewers with every bit of information they need. We want to prevent your application from hitting a snag. We will also keep track of your claim’s progress and push for updates every step of the way.
- Appealing claims that have been denied. The majority of SSD benefits claims are denied the first time, including valid claims. Our attorneys can help you to navigate the complicated appeals process and fight for the benefits you deserve.
- Standing up for veterans. Many veterans do not realize that they may be entitled to SSD benefits in addition to VA benefits. We will pursue every possible source of compensation for you. We have extensive experience with appealing denied VA benefits claims and low disability ratings.
Disability Resources near Warren, Michigan
We want our clients to have access to all of the resources they need to maintain a good quality of life. Our attorneys make it a point to identify disability resources in Warren and make those connections. Some of the local programs that you may find useful include:
Neighbors Caring for Neighbors Clinic – Warren
15420 19 Mile Road, Suite 200
Clinton Township, MI 48038
Macomb County Community Mental Health
22550 Hall Road
Clinton Township, MI 48036
(586) 469-5275 or (800) 886-7340
Macomb County Senior Prescription Program
(586) 469- 6313
How Much Does a Warren Disability Attorney Charge?
The Social Security Administration regulates the amount lawyers can charge for helping clients with SSD benefits appeals. You should be focused on picking an attorney who has the experience to handle your claim and the dedication to look after your overall well-being.
When you contact Disability Attorneys in Michigan, we can assure you that:
- Your initial consultation will be free, confidential and carry no obligation to work with us.
- You will pay no money upfront to get started on a claim or to appeal a denied claim.
- We will not charge you attorney fees unless you are approved for benefits.
Get help from us when you apply for disability benefits or appeal a denied claim in Detroit or elsewhere in Michigan. To schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys, fill out the contact form below, or call the Law Offices of Disability Attorneys of Michigan today at 1-800-949-2900.