DISABILITY ATTORNEYS IN DEARBORN
FREE CASE EVALUATION
You can easily experience confusion and frustration when you apply for disability benefits in Dearborn. You have many hoops to jump through and hurdles to clear. You may get discouraged and feel like giving up. However, giving up is not an option when these benefits are your lifeline to making ends meet.
You should seek help immediately from Disability Attorneys of Michigan. Our knowledgeable legal team helps residents in Dearborn, MI and throughout Michigan to overcome the challenges they face in the disability benefits process.
Our skilled disability attorneys are known for:
- Extensive experience. We have more than 100 years of combined experience. We have built up vast knowledge and insights into the complicated Social Security disability and VA disability systems. We use that knowledge to our clients’ advantage.
- Compassionate service. We treat every client as if they are a member of our family. Our concern for our clients doesn’t stop when their case is over. That caring attitude leads many of our clients to refer their friends and family members to us for help. We consider referrals to be the highest compliment a client can pay us.
- Comprehensive approach. We know that many of our disabled clients need more than just benefits. We go the extra mile to help clients to find housing assistance programs as well as free and low-cost health care clinics. We want our clients to get the well-rounded support they need.
If you or a loved one needs help applying for Social Security disability or VA disability benefits in Dearborn, contact us today. Our skilled disability attorneys can help with your initial application and the appeals process.
How Our Attorneys Help People with Disabilities in Dearborn, Michigan
Many law firms try to cover a lot of practice areas. Our firm focuses solely on helping people who need disability benefits. We help our clients by:
- Applying for Social Security disability benefits. When you meet with us, we will explain what you should expect from the SSD benefits application process and determine what types of disability benefits you may need. We will take the time to ensure your claim is thoroughly documented, which will improve your chance for approval.
- Pushing claims through the process. Many applicants spend months or years waiting for their SSD benefits claim to be processed. We focus on providing claims reviewers with every bit of information they need. We want to prevent your application from hitting a snag. We will also keep track of your claim’s progress and push for updates every step of the way.
- Appealing claims that have been denied. The majority of SSD benefits claims are denied the first time, including valid claims. Our attorneys can help you to navigate the complicated appeals process and fight for the benefits you deserve.
- Standing up for veterans. Many veterans do not realize that they may be entitled to SSD benefits in addition to VA benefits. We will pursue every possible source of compensation for you. We have extensive experience with appealing denied VA benefits claims and low disability ratings.
“Erika did an amazing job with our SSDI case. She took the case on last minute (a week before our hearing) so she had very little time to prepare. But even in that short time frame, she knew our case inside and out. She was able to articulate every aspect of my husbands disability and was able to paint the picture for the judge with great ease. She had every detail buttoned up and when we left the hearing, she was complimented by the vocational expert on what an amazing job she did. We had our fully favorable decision in 1.5 weeks due to the excellent work she did.
And not only is she an amazing attorney, she is a truly caring person. She made us feel so comfortable with her kindness and empathy. We feel that she was such a blessing to us, as it was a long hard road. She made us feel good about our case.“ – Kate.
Click here to read more client testimonials.
To schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys, fill out the contact form below, or call the Law Offices of Disability Attorneys of Michigan today at 1-800-949-2900.
Disability Resources near Dearborn, Michigan
We want our clients to have access to all of the resources they need to maintain a good quality of life. Our attorneys make it a point to identify disability resources in Dearborn and make those connections. Some of the local programs that you may find useful include:
19855 Outer Drive, Suite 105 W
Dearborn, MI 48124
5454 Venoy Rd.
Wayne, MI 48184
3850 Second St., Suite 100
Wayne, MI 48184