Pontiac Social Security Disability Attorneys
Our law firm features a team of experienced disability attorneys and highly skilled and knowledgeable case managers and legal assistants. We focus all of this talent and resources on one thing – helping people like you throughout the Ann Arbor area to pursue the federal disability benefits they are due.
We know every little detail about the claims process, and we also know the big impact that benefits can have on our clients’ lives. We truly care about their future and work hard for them. We are proud to say that many clients come to us because they heard about us from those we served in the past.
We Are Passionate About What We Do
People often come to our office in Warren during their darkest hours.They are suffering from a physical or mental impairment that prevents them from being able to work, earn money and pay bills. They are concerned about their family and their future. Our goal is to lighten their burdens.
We then get to work right away on preparing an accurate and complete application for them. We go the extra mile to ensure the application includes the information that claims reviewers will need to make a decision on their claim.
If a person comes to us because his or her claim was denied, we work hard to appeal the decision, including representing them at administrative hearings and, if necessary, filing a lawsuit on their behalf in federal court. Throughout the process, we keep close track of the claim’s progress and make sure our clients are kept updated.
We also go beyond providing legal representation. We help our clients to find medical care, affordable housing and assistance for other legal matters. We are truly passionate about making a meaningful difference in their lives.
We charge nothing for our legal services unless and until we recover benefits for our clients. Because the SSA regulates attorney fees, it usually costs about the same no matter which firm you choose. Why not pick a firm that focuses solely on disability benefits and has the skills, experience, resources and dedication that you need to help you get through a difficult time?
Read Our Client Testimonials:
“Samantha Ball was my attorney. She is awesome and would recommend her to anyone. She helped me get my disability and worked hard for me. She made me feel very comfortable. Everyone there works as a team to help me answer any questions I had. She sympathized with me and understood my pain. Thank you so much for all you do to help people, I couldn’t have done it without you.” – Katie P.
“Adam and Lacey are the best on the planet! I didn’t stand a chance without them. They took care of everything, and this was the most painless process I’ve ever been through. Will never be able to thank them and their entire firm enough!” – Mike S.
Pontiac is located in Oakland County, Michigan and was founded in 1818, and named after a Native American Chief. The town has an estimated population of 59,515 people with a total area of 20.28 square miles. Pontiac has a lot of history, parks and recreation, restaurants, and shopping for people to enjoy.
Oakland County Legal Resources:
Oakland County Prosecuting Attorney– The prosecuting attorney is responsible for all felonies and misdemeanors charged under state law as well as juvenile delinquency and termination of parental rights for abuse and neglect of children.
Oakland County Bar Association – Members of the Oakland County Bar Association are a readily available resource with more than 2,700 members.
Oakland County Courts – The Oakland County court systems complete list is located here.
You can easily experience confusion and frustration when you apply for disability benefits in Pontiac. You have many hoops to jump through and hurdles to clear. You may get discouraged and feel like giving up. However, giving up is not an option when these benefits are your lifeline to making ends meet.
You should seek help immediately from Disability Attorneys of Michigan. Our knowledgeable legal team helps residents in Ann Arbor, MI and throughout Michigan to overcome the challenges they face in the disability benefits process.
Our skilled disability attorneys are known for:
- Extensive experience. We have more than 100 years of combined experience. We have built up vast knowledge and insights into the complicated Social Security disability system. We use that knowledge to our clients’ advantage.
- Compassionate service. We treat every client as if they are a member of our family. Our concern for our clients doesn’t stop when their case is over. That caring attitude leads many of our clients to refer their friends and family members to us for help. We consider referrals to be the highest compliment a client can pay us.
- Comprehensive approach. We know that many of our disabled clients need more than just benefits. We go the extra mile to help clients to find housing assistance programs as well as free and low-cost health care clinics. We want our clients to get the well-rounded support they need.
If you or a loved one needs help applying for Social Security disability or VA disability benefits in Ann Arbor, contact us today. Our skilled disability attorneys can help with your initial application and the appeals process.
How Our Attorneys Help People with Disabilities in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Many law firms try to cover a lot of practice areas. Our firm focuses solely on helping people who need disability benefits. We help our clients by:
- Applying for Social Security disability benefits. When you meet with us, we will explain what you should expect from the SSD benefits application process and determine what types of disability benefits you may need. We will take the time to ensure your claim is thoroughly documented, which will improve your chance for approval.
- Pushing claims through the process. Many applicants spend months or years waiting for their SSD benefits claim to be processed. We focus on providing claims reviewers with every bit of information they need. We want to prevent your application from hitting a snag. We will also keep track of your claim’s progress and push for updates every step of the way.
- Appealing claims that have been denied. The majority of SSD benefits claims are denied the first time, including valid claims. Our attorneys can help you to navigate the complicated appeals process and fight for the benefits you deserve.
“This year I was awarded Social Security Disability due to the efforts of primo attorney, Frank G. Cusmano who is very versed in this area of practice. He was very patient and supportive of my case and was always available to answer questions and explain how the process works. I have recommended others to him and I will continue to do so. Frank was able to get me my award on the first try which doesn’t always happen. I will be eternally grateful for his compassion in my case. Thank you for getting back to me!” – Susan.
To schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys, fill out the contact form below, or call the Law Offices of Disability Attorneys of Michigan today at 1-800-949-2900.
Disability Resources near Pontaic, Michigan
We want our clients to have access to all of the resources they need to maintain a good quality of life. Our attorneys make it a point to identify disability resources in Pontaic and make those connections. Some of the local programs that you may find useful include:
44200 Woodward Avenue, Suite 208
Pontiac, MI 48341
196 Cesar E Chavez Ave,
Pontiac, MI 48342
North Office Building 26 East
1200 North Telegraph
Pontiac, Michigan, USA, 48341-0468