The Social Security Disability Report – Get Your Free Copy
The Social Security Disability Report provides timely updates, statistics and resources on a variety of critical Social Security Disability benefits topics from our skilled Social Security Disability lawyers.
2022 Disability Report
2021 Disability Report
2020 Disability Report
Get the Latest Updates from The SSA
- 2023 Cost-of-Living-Adjustment – Largest in 40 Years, How Much Will It Be?
- Backlog at Critical Stages – What is The SSA Doing to Expedite the Process?
- COVID’s Effect on Disability Claims – Are They Predicted to Rise in 2023?
- 12 New Compassionate Allowance Conditions – Is Your Condition Included?
- SSD and SSI Overview – How Many Beneficiaries Are There? What Is The Average Benefit Amount?
Check Out Our Resources:
- Dependent Benefits Video – Your Family Members Could Be Eligible for a Separate Monthly Check
- Healthcare Benefits Quiz – Test Your Knowledge, Find Out More about Healthcare & Disability Benefits
- Social Security Disability Guide – Download The Ultimate Guide to Disability Benefits
- 2023 COLA – What You Need to Know
- Financial Assistance – Discover Local Resources
- What You Should Know Before Applying for Benefits – A Must-Read
Skilled Social Security Disability Lawyers To Help You Win the Benefits You Deserve
At Disability Attorneys of Michigan, our Social Security Disability attorneys want to provide you with the latest statistics on Social Security Disability, as well as helpful resources to educate and guide you through the process.
Our experienced and compassionate lawyers and staff have been dedicated to one mission for more than two decades: helping people in our community get the benefits they deserve.
Do you need a Social Security Disability attorney? If you’re seeking immediate help, please call us at 800-949-2900 for a free consultation.