Download a copy of our NEW guide: Social Security Disability and You: What You Need to Know on The Road to Benefits
The Social Security Disability program can be highly complex and intimidating, especially for someone who has never applied before. That’s why we created this Social Security Disability Guide to help you navigate through all stages of the process.
In this guide, we explore:
- Determining If You Are Disabled
- The Social Security Disability Process
- Social Security Disability FAQS
- Supplemental Security Income FAQS
- What to Avoid When Applying for Disability Benefits
- Choosing the Right Social Security Disability Benefits Attorney
- How We Can Help
At Disability Attorneys of Michigan, we understand what you are going through, and want to help answer any questions you may have about the applying for and obtaining benefits. We hope this guide is an insightful and educational tool to help you feel empowered on your journey to benefits.
If you’re seeking immediate help today concerning your Social Security Disability benefits, please call us at 800-949-2900 for a free consultation.