DISABILITY ATTORNEYS IN LANSING
FREE CASE EVALUATION
You can easily experience confusion and frustration when you apply for disability benefits in Lansing. You have many hoops to jump through and hurdles to clear. You may get discouraged and feel like giving up. However, giving up is not an option when these benefits are your lifeline to making ends meet.
You should seek help immediately from Disability Attorneys of Michigan. Our knowledgeable legal team helps residents in Lansing, MI and throughout Michigan to overcome the challenges they face in the disability benefits process.
Our skilled disability attorneys are known for:
- Extensive experience. We have more than 100 years of combined experience. We have built up vast knowledge and insights into the complicated Social Security disability and VA disability systems. We use that knowledge to our clients’ advantage.
- Compassionate service. We treat every client as if they are a member of our family. Our concern for our clients doesn’t stop when their case is over. That caring attitude leads many of our clients to refer their friends and family members to us for help. We consider referrals to be the highest compliment a client can pay us.
- Comprehensive approach. We know that many of our disabled clients need more than just benefits. We go the extra mile to help clients to find housing assistance programs as well as free and low-cost health care clinics. We want our clients to get the well-rounded support they need.
If you or a loved one needs help applying for Social Security disability or VA disability benefits in Lansing, contact us today. Our skilled disability attorneys can help with your initial application and the appeals process.
How Our Attorneys Help People with Disabilities in Lansing, Michigan
Many law firms try to cover a lot of practice areas. Our firm focuses solely on helping people who need disability benefits. We help our clients by:
- Applying for Social Security disability benefits. When you meet with us, we will explain what you should expect from the SSD benefits application process and determine what types of disability benefits you may need. We will take the time to ensure your claim is thoroughly documented, which will improve your chance for approval.
- Pushing claims through the process. Many applicants spend months or years waiting for their SSD benefits claim to be processed. We focus on providing claims reviewers with every bit of information they need. We want to prevent your application from hitting a snag. We will also keep track of your claim’s progress and push for updates every step of the way.
- Appealing claims that have been denied. The majority of SSD benefits claims are denied the first time, including valid claims. Our attorneys can help you to navigate the complicated appeals process and fight for the benefits you deserve.
- Standing up for veterans. Many veterans do not realize that they may be entitled to SSD benefits in addition to VA benefits. We will pursue every possible source of compensation for you. We have extensive experience with appealing denied VA benefits claims and low disability ratings.
“My daughter suffers from severe Bi-Polar disorder and other forms of mental illness. She initially applied for disability and was rejected. Ms. Erika Riggs gathered significant supporting information to represent us in my daughter’s hearing and provided additional support as requested by the judge. In court, Erika fought hard to win my daughter’s case and I believe her extra effort on our behalf resulted in the judge understanding the truth in my daughter’s case and gaining her disability benefits that are sorely needed. Without Erika’s knowledge of the process, outstanding presentation to the judge and required supporting information for my daughter’s case, we would not have succeeded. Erika has always kept us informed of pertinent issues and has been totally responsive to any of our requests for information. Thank you Erika you did a great job!!!” – Dennis.
Click here to read more client testimonials.
To schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys, fill out the contact form below, or call the Law Offices of Disability Attorneys of Michigan today at 1-800-949-2900.
Disability Resources near Lansing, Michigan
We want our clients to have access to all of the resources they need to maintain a good quality of life. Our attorneys make it a point to identify disability resources in Lansing and make those connections. Some of the local programs that you may find useful include:
Phoenix Bldg., 5th Floor
222 N. Washington Square
P.O. Box 30104
Lansing, MI 48909
1921 East Miller Road
Lansing, MI 48911
5303 South Cedar, Building 1
Lansing, Michigan, 48911-3800