DISABILITY ATTORNEYS IN PORT HURON
FREE CASE EVALUATION
You can easily experience confusion and frustration when you apply for disability benefits in Port Huron. You have many hoops to jump through and hurdles to clear. You may get discouraged and feel like giving up. However, giving up is not an option when these benefits are your lifeline to making ends meet.
You should seek help immediately from Disability Attorneys of Michigan. Our knowledgeable legal team helps residents in Port Huron, MI and throughout Michigan to overcome the challenges they face in the disability benefits process.
Our skilled disability attorneys are known for:
- Extensive experience. We have more than 100 years of combined experience. We have built up vast knowledge and insights into the complicated Social Security disability and VA disability systems. We use that knowledge to our clients’ advantage.
- Compassionate service. We treat every client as if they are a member of our family. Our concern for our clients doesn’t stop when their case is over. That caring attitude leads many of our clients to refer their friends and family members to us for help. We consider referrals to be the highest compliment a client can pay us.
- Comprehensive approach. We know that many of our disabled clients need more than just benefits. We go the extra mile to help clients to find housing assistance programs as well as free and low-cost health care clinics. We want our clients to get the well-rounded support they need.
If you or a loved one needs help applying for Social Security disability or VA disability benefits in Port Huron, contact us today. Our skilled disability attorneys can help with your initial application and the appeals process.
How Our Attorneys Help People with Disabilities in Port Huron, Michigan
Many law firms try to cover a lot of practice areas. Our firm focuses solely on helping people who need disability benefits. We help our clients by:
- Applying for Social Security disability benefits. When you meet with us, we will explain what you should expect from the SSD benefits application process and determine what types of disability benefits you may need. We will take the time to ensure your claim is thoroughly documented, which will improve your chance for approval.
- Pushing claims through the process. Many applicants spend months or years waiting for their SSD benefits claim to be processed. We focus on providing claims reviewers with every bit of information they need. We want to prevent your application from hitting a snag. We will also keep track of your claim’s progress and push for updates every step of the way.
- Appealing claims that have been denied. The majority of SSD benefits claims are denied the first time, including valid claims. Our attorneys can help you to navigate the complicated appeals process and fight for the benefits you deserve.
- Standing up for veterans. Many veterans do not realize that they may be entitled to SSD benefits in addition to VA benefits. We will pursue every possible source of compensation for you. We have extensive experience with appealing denied VA benefits claims and low disability ratings.
“Mandy and her staff helped me work through this trying process and kept me informed with all of my questions and guidance needed. I would highly recommend the staff for their effort. Thank you.” – Anthony.
Click here to read more client testimonials.
To schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys, fill out the contact form below, or call the Law Offices of Disability Attorneys of Michigan today at 1-800-949-2900.
Disability Resources near Port Huron, Michigan
We want our clients to have access to all of the resources they need to maintain a good quality of life. Our attorneys make it a point to identify disability resources in Port Huron and make those connections. Some of the local programs that you may find useful include:
200 Grand River, Suite 104
Port Huron, MI 48060
600 Grand River Ave
Port Huron, MI 48060
1530 Pine Grove Ave # 7
Port Huron, MI 48060