DISABILITY ATTORNEYS IN SAGINAW
FREE CASE EVALUATION
You can easily experience confusion and frustration when you apply for disability benefits in Ann Arbor. You have many hoops to jump through and hurdles to clear. You may get discouraged and feel like giving up. However, giving up is not an option when these benefits are your lifeline to making ends meet.
You should seek help immediately from Disability Attorneys of Michigan. Our knowledgeable legal team helps residents in Ann Arbor, MI and throughout Michigan to overcome the challenges they face in the disability benefits process.
Our skilled disability attorneys are known for:
- Extensive experience. We have more than 100 years of combined experience. We have built up vast knowledge and insights into the complicated Social Security disability system. We use that knowledge to our clients’ advantage.
- Compassionate service. We treat every client as if they are a member of our family. Our concern for our clients doesn’t stop when their case is over. That caring attitude leads many of our clients to refer their friends and family members to us for help. We consider referrals to be the highest compliment a client can pay us.
- Comprehensive approach. We know that many of our disabled clients need more than just benefits. We go the extra mile to help clients to find housing assistance programs as well as free and low-cost health care clinics. We want our clients to get the well-rounded support they need.
If you or a loved one needs help applying for Social Security disability or VA disability benefits in Ann Arbor, contact us today. Our skilled disability attorneys can help with your initial application and the appeals process.
How Our Attorneys Help People with Disabilities in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Many law firms try to cover a lot of practice areas. Our firm focuses solely on helping people who need disability benefits. We help our clients by:
- Applying for Social Security disability benefits. When you meet with us, we will explain what you should expect from the SSD benefits application process and determine what types of disability benefits you may need. We will take the time to ensure your claim is thoroughly documented, which will improve your chance for approval.
- Pushing claims through the process. Many applicants spend months or years waiting for their SSD benefits claim to be processed. We focus on providing claims reviewers with every bit of information they need. We want to prevent your application from hitting a snag. We will also keep track of your claim’s progress and push for updates every step of the way.
- Appealing claims that have been denied. The majority of SSD benefits claims are denied the first time, including valid claims. Our attorneys can help you to navigate the complicated appeals process and fight for the benefits you deserve.
“Mr. Johnson, I really want to thank your team and yourself for such a great job in getting my social security so fast, and if anyone ever needs an attorney, I will be sure to give them your name. Thanks again.” – David M.
To schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys, fill out the contact form below, or call the Law Offices of Disability Attorneys of Michigan today at 1-800-949-2900.
Disability Resources near Saginaw, Michigan
We want our clients to have access to all of the resources they need to maintain a good quality of life. Our attorneys make it a point to identify disability resources in Saginaw and make those connections. Some of the local programs that you may find useful include:
Saginaw VA Medical Center
1500 Weiss Street
Saginaw, MI 48602
Saginaw County Community Mental Health Authority
500 Hanock Street
Saginaw, MI 48602
Saginaw County CAC Elderly & Disabled Home Repairs
989-753-7741 ext. 230
Our law firm features a team of experienced disability attorneys and highly skilled and knowledgeable case managers and legal assistants. We focus all of this talent and resources on one thing – helping people like you throughout the Ann Arbor area to pursue the federal disability benefits they are due.
We know every little detail about the claims process, and we also know the big impact that benefits can have on our clients’ lives. We truly care about their future and work hard for them. We are proud to say that many clients come to us because they heard about us from those we served in the past.
We Are Passionate About What We Do
People often come to our office in Warren during their darkest hours. They are suffering from a physical or mental impairment that prevents them from being able to work, earn money and pay bills. They are concerned about their family and their future. Our goal is to lighten their burdens.
We then get to work right away on preparing an accurate and complete application for them. We go the extra mile to ensure the application includes the information that claims reviewers will need to make a decision on their claim.
If a person comes to us because his or her claim was denied, we work hard to appeal the decision, including representing them at administrative hearings and, if necessary, filing a lawsuit on their behalf in federal court. Throughout the process, we keep close track of the claim’s progress and make sure our clients are kept updated.
We also go beyond providing legal representation. We help our clients to find medical care, affordable housing and assistance for other legal matters. We are truly passionate about making a meaningful difference in their lives.
We charge nothing for our legal services unless and until we recover benefits for our clients. Because the SSA regulates attorney fees, it usually costs about the same no matter which firm you choose. Why not pick a firm that focuses solely on disability benefits and has the skills, experience, resources and dedication that you need to help you get through a difficult time?
Read Our Client Testimonials:
“The Disability Lawyers of Michigan helped me win my case. They were very on point with the paperwork, gathering my records and keeping me informed. I recommend them to everyone. Thank you so much.” – Tereon B.
“They did a great job with my case! My attorney and assistant were awesome. Thank you, very much, and awesome job.” – Tracy A.
Saginaw is located in St. Claire County, Michigan and was first settled in 1816 by people other than Natives. The town has an estimated population of 51,508 people with a total area of 18.10 square miles. Saginaw has a lot of history, parks and recreation, restaurants, and shopping for people to enjoy.
Saginaw County Legal Resources:
Saginaw County Prosecuting Attorney– The prosecuting attorney is responsible for all felonies and misdemeanors charged under state law as well as juvenile delinquency and termination of parental rights for abuse and neglect of children.
Saginaw County Bar Association – Members of the Saginaw County Bar Association are a readily available resource.
Saginaw County Courts – The Saginaw County court systems complete list is located here.